Norway-Paris Fish & Game Assn., Inc.
Some information about us.......
The Norway-Paris Fish & Game Assn, Inc. has, since its founding in 1970, dedicated itself to the benefit of local hunting, fishing and related sports, and the education of youth and interested adults. Our status as a 501(c)(3) organization has assured our members and contributors that our goals are far ranging and go beyond our immediate gratification.
We attempt to make our geographic community a better place to live and recreate by hosting events like the annual Ice Fishing Derby here in the Oxford Hills, and the annual Gun & Craft Show held at the Oxford Fairgrounds. We are a major participant at the Family Fishing Day held each year at Butters Park in Norway where the youth are introduced to the joys of fishing, we host the annual Youth Field Day featuring our members and experts from the Bryant Pond 4H Camp and Learning Center (Youth are taught things like map reading and compass use, tree identification, and survival and first aid, archery, gun safety and use, etc.), we host the famous “Fall Shoots” on our ranges, as well as various training programs, and we invite at no charge, our military veterans to a free “Veterans Day” on all of our modern ranges where we provide everything needed including targets, ammunition and food.
We are a proud Charter Sponsor of the Boy Scouts of America Venturing program.
We meet the third Wednesday of every month with a GREAT FREE potluck dinner starting at 6:30, followed by a brief business meeting. Check the “Events” page to see if the monthly meeting has a theme. All are welcome!
Come see why the Sportsman’s Alliance of Maine (SAM) named us the 2018 Outdoor Sportsman’s club of the year!
- To promote and preserve our natural resources with emphasis on game animals, birds and fish.
- To improve the natural habitat of such animals, birds and fish.
- To further the interest in outdoor activities with special emphasis on hunting and fishing.
- To cooperate with law enforcement agencies in creating and maintaining respect for game laws.
- To promote and encourage safety in all outdoor sports.
- To defend and protect the right of individuals to keep, use and bear arms.