Norway-Paris Fish & Game Assn., Inc.
Rifle & Pistol
DUE TO CURRENT HEALTH CONCERNS, NEW RULES ARE IN EFFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
We are eliminating our clubhouse activities due to the threat of coronavirus, but our ranges are still available. Here are the range rules to be followed:
1. Ranges are open to members only, not the general public.
2. You must disinfect the doorknob, benches and seats in the Rifle/Pistol Range, as well as other items to be touched.
3. “Sam’s Office” (AKA; Porta Potty) should be disinfected as well, if it is to be used.
4. Social Distancing, as prescribed by the government, is to be in effect on all ranges. That means you need to be 6′ away from others at all times.
5. You cannot go into the clubhouse and bathroom.
Ranges are 200, 100 yard and 85 yards for rifles, and 25 yards for handguns.
Four totally enclosed shooting stations with benches provide the opportunity to utilize the ranges in even the most inclement weather.
The pistol range has several reactive targets including a professional DUELING TREE adding an element of real fun to the shooting experience.
These ranges are plowed during the winter, providing shooting ability all year.
Ranges are open from 8 am to sunset.
During our Fall Shoots, this range has a running deer target for those competing.
The range is totally covered by our digital camera system operating 24/7 assuring that all conduct is within our Standard Operating Procedure guidelines for safety.
Our BOWLING PIN PISTOL TARGET matches will be resuming very soon. Check with Paul Raysik if you want to participate in this fun event!
For information about these ranges, call Paul Raysik at 618-2366, or you can email him.
Need a refresher on the Red Flag procedures? Review them here!
Scheduled Range Closings
Saturday, May 22 – range closed after 12:00 (Women on Target)
Saturday, June 5 – range closed after 12:00 (Ladies Basic Pistol)